THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

November 07's Reviews of David and Tom and other related

Axiom2001
This topic is 5813 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gosh, damn, I'm glad that the reviews of this day were a little delayed. While I was at this site and a few others earlier, I decided to return to http://www.daddysreviews.com to see what had surfaced. Well, damn, damn, da mn-- David is here in three places today. "You go, man!"

I read the most recent reviews and told myself that yes, yes, yes! Hell, yes, I have to see David again during the end of this month and perhaps in a sizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzling 3Way in December or January if his time is open.

As I've written in a previous review, David is such a very personable and "sweet" guy, a man who puts one at ease immediately. His down-to-earth attitude and his aura of "bringing you in" is so, so wonderful.

While I read about his being topped by two gorgeous guys, in separate reviews, I became envious although topping is not what I desire when I am with a man! I like to be on the receiving end! But since the review from Okie was so detailed (I thank him for this!)-- I lived David's experiences vicariously!

So, to all of you men who want a very unusual time and experience, one that will keep you wanting to see a particular or the same guy later, I'd highly suggest that you contact DavidSF (8inchTool). You will be for the better!!!!!!!!

Oh, yes, I too enjoyed the reviews a lot. This is what a good review should look like. Lots of details. Torrid details. And I'm pleased David continues to spread his charms far and wide. He really is one for the ages. I just hope he doesn't grow too fond of the bottom role since he was born to top. No one does it better.

>Oh, yes, I too enjoyed the reviews a lot. This is what a

>good review should look like. Lots of details. Torrid

>details. And I'm pleased David continues to spread his charms

>far and wide. He really is one for the ages. I just hope he

>doesn't grow too fond of the bottom role since he was born to

>top. No one does it better.

"He really is one for the ages."

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!! I definitely agree; David exudes so much easiness and spark!

He's a stellar top, too, but I definitely want to be with him when someone else tops him!

Archived