THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Today's photo of Benjamin Nicholas

Rick Munroe
This topic is 5816 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zipperzone

What ever happened to Evan Farmer? I used to drool over his hunky bod on that stupid makeover show but I haven't seen him for ages.

I always hoped he would show more skin and a bit of butt-crack.

>I, for one, do not understand the hate some people have for

>Benj. I have seen him and find him to be one of the most

>professional guys out there.

So is this picture supposed to be more current? If not, I sure would like to see what he looks like now. If it is current, my totally unprofessional opinions are--1. He's cute 2. He seems to have put on a little more muscle than his early days 3. He should lose the hat, and 4 He needs a haircut--but I would also be willing to accept a good style job.

Gman

Did you read any of the attentant posts on this thread? The picture in question is BN as he has looked most of 2008, in other words with letting his hair grow all year. It wasn't that long 5 or 6 months ago but was 3 months ago. In mid September, when I saw him last, he had cut it all off to approximately the length of a crew cut. His musculature remainded the same through out.

Best regards,

KMEM

Archived