THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

I need a Top Now

Guest OralBtm4Top
This topic is 5826 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest OralBtm4Top

Ok, I know this will sound a bit desperate but I have had virtually no luck in finding the kind of man I crave. I want a masculine man that loves to fuck mouth and ass. I live in Orlando and will gladly bring someone in if necessary. Please tell me if you wonderfaul gentlemen can suggest someone.

Guest backbaygayguy

>I want a

>masculine man that loves to fuck mouth and ass. I live in

>Orlando and will gladly bring someone in if necessary.

Yep, can definitely agree with Okie about David SF -- just had an overnight with him, my 7th, each one gets better.

I can also highly recommend Andrew D. in San Diego, whom I also just saw with David SF for a three-way overnight (and we had a little private time too).

Four days later, I am still smiling, and my ass was tingling for a couple days. Either man can command and fill your mouth and ass in ways you only dreamed about. And each one travels. Check out their reviews and Web sites -- pictures and videos are accurate.

Guest CURIOUS35

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

WindyCityBoyz have a stable of hot TOP dudes from Chicago. I just reviewed River and I submitted another review fopr Riley. Kennedy has a some other Tops who ar supposedly str8 and tops only: Kiam, Liam ( No! They are not Chinese...I guess kennedy must have ordered out from China Town when he invented their nom du fuck!)

Then, believe it or not there is Ridge from suburban Chicago, I know I am gonna get messages for saying this! Marchellos too:) No he does not look like a Mayan or a fruit picker. He is beautiful, inside and out.)

If you are into younger , masculine guys, definitely fly River to you. To understand what I am talking about, read my review of his performance.

http://www.daddysreview.com/newest.php?who=river_chicago&page=0

:9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

Archived