THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Oct 24th David and Bruno Review... Okie's Best Ever?

whipped guy
This topic is 5832 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What a great review! It certainly kept me on the edge of my seat... Certainly as much as that OKguy seemed to be riding right on the edge throughout the whole encounter. Shoot!!! The review embodied all that a review should be. It was informative in the sense that the personalities of all involved came through loud and clear. In addition, it was revealing and enlightening, yet done with a light touch… that is just the right amount of that fabled OK humor that so charms all of us in this forum.

I personally enjoyed the line, “I do often wonder what the maids think…” I might add, “I wonder what the guests in the adjacent rooms thought as well!”

However, I don’t believe the final line “Aging as we speak.”

We should all “age” so well!

Glad you liked it, Whip.

And about the other guests... no worries that night... but last Sunday was a different story.

Let's just say, I think that the girls at the front desk could hear David trying to take Andrew Justice's HUGE dick up his tiny, rarely tested ass.... and we were on the third floor!!

That's one of the reasons I do this on Sundays. Hotel is always empty, like "The Shining" so nobody there to hear all the sex noise...... and believe me, David didn't go quietly... especially when AJ got nuts deep and then some...

Quite a show.

Okie

>What a great review! It certainly kept me on the edge of my

>seat... Certainly as much as that OKguy seemed to be riding

>right on the edge throughout the whole encounter. Shoot!!!

>The review embodied all that a review should be. It was

>informative in the sense that the personalities of all

>involved came through loud and clear. In addition, it was

>revealing and enlightening, yet done with a light touch… that

>is just the right amount of that fabled OK humor that so

>charms all of us in this forum.

>

>I personally enjoyed the line, “I do often wonder what the

>maids think…” I might add, “I wonder what the guests in the

>adjacent rooms thought as well!”

>

>However, I don’t believe the final line “Aging as we speak.”

>

>

>We should all “age” so well!

>

>

whipped guy-- I applaud what you wrote and wholeheartedly agree with your take!

When I was with David, loud sounds reverberated throughout my small,but nicely appointed, hotel room. I, too, wondered if our sounds were heard beyond my own four walls and ceiling!

:-) :-) :-) :9 :-) :9 :9

Archived