THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

mike lucas in NYC

lithen
This topic is 5815 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

g56.....Does JT know his DADDYS Delegates or what?

That's Funny..I never go over to "Muscle Service". They take their Muscle Guys waaay to seriously over there! My "Humour" would be appreciated even less over there!

I got my Personal Trainer/BB Competitor all to myself and I'm a Happy Camper! But the "Mike Lucas" Pix's are definitely interesting..Also he at least Runs Decent Rates for more than 2 hrs also... not like some of the guys, who charge by The Muscle! ;-)

Rentingdad. You're always on Top of all things "Purdee" for sure! ;-)

Ya know I for one would like to know IF "Mike Lucas" is his Pix's? You are definitely the Delegate to Enlighten us! ;-)

So be sure to let us know how it went Big Daddy! ;-)

***My ONLY Question about HIS "Rentboy Stats" is..Orientation= Straight? Straight to what? LOL

Well JT, not that I would ever question rentingdad’s proven taste in men, but don’t you think it could only be further enhanced if two “dispassionate” observers (you and me) were there to oversee the interaction amongst his entourage and this Mike Lucas character? LMAO

OK Boys I'm here to make a quick report that Mike is the real thing! He's an absolute stud with an awesome body and an unbelievably nice guy too. The pic's are real and so is he ...we have a winner. That's all for now ..I have to run but I'll be back. - T :9

YES!!

Met up with him for a quick fling.

He is a stunner! The pics don't do him justice. He has a nice size cock (8 uncut), great body and he is so friendly. I'm one happy client!

You muscle lovers will love this Italian stallion!

:D :9 :9 :p

Well Lithen and Tonyboy posted similar comments on MuscleService but Mike was a noshow for another frequent poster there and hasn't returned calls from a least one other. As yet another MuscleService regular posted: "Curiouser and curiouser. . . "

I guess he's used up his cell phone minutes . . . LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Archived