THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Today's Dario review....#58... Poor Dario.

Okliehomo
This topic is 5840 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Like Damon Wayans used to say, "Hated it!!!"

Man, that is so faggy of me.

At first, I thought it was just all the "just for fun" faggot stuff, and we all know what fun that can really be, especially "you miserable faggot". This guy has to pay for this? Hell, senator, just tell ths boys on the Hill how much you like "Nair on your sac" and "ball sucking" and I bet you get that one for free.

And "great faggot ass-licker"? "My doings of faggotry"? Who the fuck talks like that? Charles Dickens? Oscar Wilde? Karl Rove?

Poor Dario... I bet he was thrilled that senator saves his mouth for asses and I bet he wished that he had taken a "big, manly gulp" instead of "a little fairy sip"... (beause all us ass licking faggots are such "effete drinkers"... well, me, not so much) before he was made to "neal" (would that be like in Armstrong?) over the bed. And if Dario was "smiling", I am betting that it was because the whole degrading, and homophobic experience was over.

Not easily offended. Not really all that judgemental...Not usually the sensitive kind, maybe a little peculiar and fussy (make that picky and particular, depends on who you ask) but the overall arrogant and condescending tone of this review just lit me up.

And as for senator being the "butthole surfer of legend"? Might have some stiff competition there....

But I do most sincerely hope that that awesome maverick sees fit to give senator the rimjob award he claims to deserve. Or just the rimjob. Works for me.

That would be some fun, fun, fun faggotry right there.

Okie

Archived