THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Brock Hart.....

Okliehomo
This topic is 5842 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

First, Kristian and now, Brock Hart. Old home week for sure. Maybe Reece and Dino will resurface and I can retire with no regrets. Ok, ok, I am not retiring. Not as long as David knows the way to Oklahoma.

I actually bought this guy a ticket when he was still in Phoenix but he fell off a mountain or something and cancelled on me.

Okie

Neither. It was a non refundable ticket. I got distracted by some other guy and never bothered to reschedule. Not his fault, mine. Years ago. Same thing with Brad Boyd, remember him? Except he just missed his plane and Augustclipper's legendary Mark/Central Ill...

It happens. Still have valid tickets for Christopher/NYC and Devon Roff and Jay/Hollywood and Beau Adams. Busy this Spring for sure.

Just interesting to me that he's back.

Okie

had several successful meets with Brock while he was in grad school here in the Phx area....decent, smart, low-key guy....great tan....tall, husky guy with a well-muscled torso....still a bit careful with his privacy with me even after a few get-togethers, but very open about other topics....

looking forward to meeting again....I think he went on to further schooling after leaving Phx and has now, evidently, settled in San Diego for I-don't-know-what.....

sorry for your trouble, O.....I can't tell what could've happened...maybe a school issue, poor communication, something....

Archived