THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

today's cover guy Brock Hart 10/13

starman05
This topic is 5842 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I posted in O's thread before seeing this one.....

I met with him several times in Phx when he was there until a couple or three years ago....

the new picture here at Daddy's appears very accurate, but I don't know when it was taken....he is tall, has a well-muscled torso, very dark tan, is very masculine in a low-key, confident manner, is smart with varied interests, and, with very-nervous me, was eager and accommodating.....sorry, Brock, but I noticed the very beginnings of a little love-handle thing at our meets....but the muscular chest, arms, shoulders more than made up for that....plus his height, tan, huskiness made it all worthwhile.....

a decent, good guy....protects his privacy (at least with me)....

would definitely meet with him again.....a good-buddy sort of guy....

I've spent a considerable amount of time with Brock since first meeting him in July 2004. You can check out my review. I've seen him 4 times this year alone. My times with him were always very low key. Maybe not always as sexually intense as I would have liked, although we definitely had our moments...especially a recent three-way with Ryann Wood.

He is without a doubt a great travel companion. I can't think of anyone with whom I've been more comfortable...with the possible exception of Dane Scott.

There are some pictures of him on his Rentboy ad and they are very representative of how he looked when I saw him in July shortly before he moved to San Diego.

Archived