THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Fosterchow...Reviewer of the Day

Lucky
This topic is 5863 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He now describes himself as newfosterchow, I don't know what that means, but for all of the guys raving about the 80th review of Small Town John being so good, I knew a few sentences into it that it was written by fosterchow. He's the one that gave us all of those exciting Benjamin Nicholas reviews, you know, out in the woods and the dildos, etc.

For my money, fosterchow should get a reviewer award all his own. No one writes such good reviews so well and so consistently.

But, the problem is that some of his great reviews seem to be lost to history as Benjamin's first 51 reviews are no longer available. Surely there is a review Hall of Fame where we can go back in the woods with those two and enjoy watching them get left alone, all tied up,or something like that...my memory these days goes...yes, it was review #43, couldn't that one at least be still available?

Archived