THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Corbin in Atlanta?

Guest verymarried
This topic is 5861 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest verymarried

Thanks for any information on Corbin in Atlanta, advertising on Rentboy. Any Atlanta recomendations welcomed. Looking for fun goodlooking guy to hang out with in the bars on a business trip. Thank you for great information on this website. Not sure this paste-in will work.

http://www.rentboy.com/SearchResults.aspx?cache=7687077&page=1

Guest zipperzone

>Thanks for any information on Corbin in Atlanta, advertising

>on Rentboy. Any Atlanta recomendations welcomed. Looking for

>fun goodlooking guy to hang out with in the bars on a business

>trip. Thank you for great information on this website. Not

>sure this paste-in will work.

>

>http://www.rentboy.com/SearchResults.aspx?cache=7687077&page=1

Lookin' to get your car fixed, or just your oil flushed?

Guest zipperzone

>I think he was just referring to the fact that the pictures

>are staged in a garage setting.

Boston Guy is right. I thought it would have been obvious from the pic he posted hence the lack of a smilie. It's amazing how sensitive some guys can be.

You requested other recommendations, so I'd highly, highly suggest that you contact Adam in Atlanta. I had the good fortune to have seen him last March. And oh what I time I had.

I wrote a rather detailed review.

There are two other hotties in Atlanta: Mike Austin and his partner whose name I have fogotten. Read their ads and reviews on this site as well as at http://www.rentboy.com.

I'd made an appointment to see Mike during the latter part of March, too, but, unfortunately, I had to cancel. If I ever return to "HotLanta," I will definitely desire to see Mike and perhaps his partner, too!

Guest verymarried

Thanks Axiom. I will look at Adam and for your review. By the way, there used to be a little bar with a couple of strippers on small stages in midtown Atlanta, on Peachtree I think, - some young street hustlers hung out there. (not Swinging Richard's). I think it closed. Would anyone know if something opened up to replace it?

Guest verymarried

By the way, I noticed that Corbin's ad disappeared soon after I inquired about it in this forum but not too quickly for me to contact him and uncharacteristically provide him my cell number and email address. This photo model seemed a little short with me in the brief talk I had with him and said to call him back two days before my trip to Atlanta. Perhaps it is just a coincidence but soon after I provided the information, I became a recipient of a vigorous email spam campaign from Nigerian-type scams and received calls on my cell from unusual hucksters from whom I had never heard before. Though I have no proof it resulted from this contact but it was a wake-up call to not lose your normal sense of caution over some too-good-to-be-true photos.

Archived