THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Does Anyone Still Bust Their Ass on Polk Street?

dudereviewer
This topic is 5871 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

dudereviewer: the new hot spot for hustling in SF is the corner of xxth av / xxxxxxx, plenty of 50 buck fucks to be had. And since you notice the trannie trade, try Belinda (goes by 'Bee' presently), he/she will give you a rim-job like you have never experienced!

>the new hot spot for hustling in SF is the

>corner of XXth av / XXXXXXX

Do you have the right ave? Google maps puts XXth Ave & XXXXX St, San Francisco, CA in the middle of a residential neighborhood.

I think someone is having a little fun with us, as I'm pretty sure this is the corner where Patton/Baron/Bee runs his little operation.

http://mc.daddysreviews.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=82367&mesg_id=82367&page=

Still, ever the optimist, I did drive by to see if there were any of the Polk Gulch guys I remember so fondly from the good old days. Not a one to be found.

I did, however, have the pleasure of running into a dozen or so HooBoy friends parked along xxxxxx. I recognized them by the "Friend of Glutes" sweatshirts we had all worn just for the occasion. :)

As you know, I am rather familiar with the rules. :) However, since it had been quite some time since I reviewed them, I just clicked on the link and read them again.

I'm confused by what rule was broken by posting a street address. I'm not questioning your judgment and I can see reasons why posting an address might be questionable, although it certainly does make it hard for people to share that kind of information.

But if I'm confused, others may also be confused. Can you help me and any others who are confused understand what the rule is that was broken. If it's something that isn't currently listed in the rules, perhaps it should be added?

On the other hand, if it's something I overlooked, then I apologize for doing so.

Re: the edits and message center rules.

1. an alert was received

2. it was discussed in the moderator's forum as to any m/c violations

3. the entire unedited thread was reviewed in light of what was revealed in the alert and, it was agreed by the moderators and daddy, that "personal information" was posted and should be edited out. We did not agree with removing the entire thread.

4. this is not the 1st time information which might identify a member has been removed.

Not sure how many of you actually read the entire thread before daddy's edits but, if you did, you'd realize that personal information, not already revealed by a member which can in someway identify him is a violation of the m/c rules. You also know that moderators will not openly discuss the details of the alert or who sent it.

Hope this helps.

Coop

>Coop, I was tracking up until #4. Did you mean personal information

>of a member or of one of the street guys? Either way, mea culpa.

You have nothing to worry about, IMO. It was an over-zealous interpretation of the rules followed by a WAY out of proportion correction. BG was spot on in his first post in this thread.

But I'm not allowed to say some things. ::shrug:: Only Barry and Cooper can discuss the mod. forum in public. I get censored.

We're in a lipstick on a pig situation, folks. Call it whatever you want, it was still wrong.

deej, my heart goes out to you. I might point out that Barry and Cooper ARE the moderators though, and we do have to cut them some slack. It's not like they get paid to help the site out or anything. The whole thread was a kind of leg-pulling thing anyway.

Did you like my pic though? :)

I was kind of confused too, as I sure wouldn't want to violate any of the house rules. What was originally posted wasn't a street address, but the intersection of two thoroughfares in San Francisco. A hundred or more people live within a stone's throw of that intersection. There was no personal information compromised. But I'll still apologize for participating in what someone may have felt was too revealing, if that was the rule that was broken.

With regard to Lucky's picture, the real prize of this thread, I assumed he was also funnin' us by posting a picture of his grounds crew as they arrive to help keep his pool fresh and his hedge trimmed. ;)

If they actually are to be found at the corner of XXXXXXX & XXXXXXX, or even a block away at XXXXXXX & XXXXXXX, I'll be sure and report back to the group as soon as I've XXXXXXX'd them till their XXXXXXX's roll back in their XXXXXXX's. :p :P XXX :* :* XXX :9 :9

Archived