THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Nino Bacci

Gar1eth
This topic is 5872 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I haven't seen an ad for him in a long time except on Studfiles which is notorious for having out of date ads. I may be going to Vancouver in the next few months--and thought "what the heck--I'll try contacting him." Well to my surprise, he responded.

It seems to me that maybe he had had a few reviews on the "old" site, but I don't see any on the current. Anybody with experiences of him in "days of yore"--and even more important--"days of now"?

I am posting a picture in case anyone has forgotten what he looked like in days past.

Thanks,

Gman

http://gfx1.gamelink.com/GLImages/addimages/nino_bacci.jpg

Nino works for ChiChi LaRue doing nonperforming work like Admin type duties part of the year when he is in L.A., but he can only be in the U.S. 6 months a year since he is a Canadian Citizen(born in Italy). I was last with him about 6 months ago, and he is GREAT! He does everything and does it well! On top of that he is a really nice person. Highly recommended!

Archived