THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Sagi in NYC

Jon
This topic is 5877 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Jon, I see that you posted your query in this section as well as in the proper section: "Masseurs." You could have written a response there instead of creating a new thread in another area. Usually this has not worked for many of us.

Sometimes when I have submitted a thread and have gotten no response within a few days, I go back and write something as a response to my initial query or whatever. Usually the guys have come through and responded one way or another a few days later.

Please accept my apology...When I wanted to post this query I had intended it to be under MASSEUR, but unfortunately my cyberclumsiness sent it first to DELI and then I posted it as well under the MASSEUR category as I originally intended.

I also appreciate, Axiom, your suggestion about doing a search to see if there were previous postings on Sagi....I did, in fact, do that! For whatever reason, when I have done searches, even as specific as I am, I still get a huge list with many, many to search like a needle in a haystack. Any suggestions on refining this process to one who never considered himself as cyber challenged would be welcomed!

In the meantime, I have not gotten any response more than what has already been posted which was only ONE brief sentence....which, in and of itself, is revealing!

Archived