THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

JAYME - Todays Coverboy

Epigonos
This topic is 5880 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I found Jayme's photographs a real turn on so I dropped him an email. To say the guy is quick to answer his emails is an understatement. Within an hour we had exchanged four emails and completed arrangements to get together next week. Later in the afternoon we spoke for about fifteen minutes on the telephone. Jayme comes across as an extremely nice young man who makes a an effort to accomodate his clients. Will let you all know how things go after the get together.

I began a separate thread yesterday for JAYME as "Coverboy" here! I also sent him a congratulatory email; about an hour or so later he responded and gave me the link to his pics. Damn, he is such an alluring young fellow; his variety of pics are immensely enticing as well as beautiful, and if I get the chance to fly to Los Angeles or drive-- I must see Jayme. Hope this happens before year's end because I encouraged Jayme to stay in the business for a while and to keep doing (in all respects) what he does best! :9

PS ...would have been great if a new thread about Jayme had not been started, as no one had written a response in my thread! Yours would have been most appropriate and appreciated.

Archived