THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Phoenix 411

Thumper
This topic is 5882 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As this board's resident resident of Phoenix, I thought I would chime in with my two cents worth.. I have never seen or heard of the first or third guy before. The second one has been on my "radar" before, but I seem to remember reading somewhere about him being a no show to someone.. Sorry I don't have any better info for you.

If he's 23 or 26, who cares, he's got a fantastic body/ass, PERFECT HEIGHT, and loves to get fucked (so it says). But I can't hire him for an overnight, which is what I do in Phoenix, without a review/information so I hope someone's willing to hire this hot 23 year old who may be 26, or gosh, even 28!

PLEASE!!!!!

Well, ads 1 and 3 are inactive (the contact box is missing) so unless you have some alternative way of contacting them; I think you're out of luck with those two. Unless they decide to pay their M4RN ad bill, they won't receive any email from you.

I really wish M4RN would eliminate the inactive ads.

Archived