THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

looking for a tender/affectionate top/ perhaps a big wild

Zander45
This topic is 5893 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

From personal experience I would recommend Dane Scott. He has reviews here and runs ads on Rentboy and M4RN. Just let him know what you're looking for and I'm sure that he can deliver.

Edit: I can also highly recommend Justin Wakefield, but he's younger than your requested age. He's in Toronto at the moment but normally resides in NY.

Dane's your man. Every word on his reviews is true. He would be great for someone who's less experienced, and I guarantee he can get his engine running in high gear if you so desire. Book 2 hours, his rate for hour 2 is less than the first, and you'll enjoy every minute of it.

Dane Scott is a wonderful sexy and hairy man and he would be a great person for someone not that experienced. He takes his time, is very responsive and while I have not experienced his topping skills, I can say unequivocally that you leave a session with Dane smiling and well satisfied. He enjoys kissing and the foreplay aspects and a session with him is a languid sultry experience.

Rick and Derek are great together and though they work individually their preference is stated as working together. So for someone new to the game who wants a threeway, I would recommend them wholeheartedly. They are funny, sexy and a session with them has more twists and turns and ups and downs than all of the rollerocasters in Disney World put together. If hairiness is a must, these two more than fit the bill.

Archived