THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Offensive Ad

dcguy20
This topic is 5895 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have the feeling it is a failed attempt at humor. Notice that he lists himself a versatle. He also states that he is into oral which undoubtedly means that he is willing to do some cock sucking himself. The guy has been around for a while. His review name is Sunny and he has twenty one reviews on this site. I didn't read them all but the first one, at least, is excellent.

While I find the ad distasteful, it's *possible he's targeting that group of clients who *like to be abused.

I've hooked up with guys who wanted to be verbally abused & humiliated - and while I like to be aggressive/dominant, I found myself not comfortable taking the dirty talk beyond a certain point. But that's what some wanted.

>I have the feeling it is a failed attempt at humor.

I hope that it's a failed attempt at humor, because otherwise it's very, very offensive. x( He's into spanking (one of my favorite activities) but (based on that ad) I would think long and hard before going over his knee.

Justice

>While I find the ad distasteful, it's *possible he's

>targeting that group of clients who *like to be abused.

>

You may be right. Different strokes for different folks, etc. However, as I noted in another post in this thread, even though he's into spanking and even though I like to get spanked, I would think long and hard before going over his knee.

Justice

I didn't find it offensive but I did think it was stupid. And if it was a "failed attempt at humor" I'm not sure what was supposed to be funny about it.

I once tried to make an appointment about Sunny -- using his supposed mid-day discount -- and he got so huffy and arrogant that I never made the appointment.

This ad sorta confirms the creepy feeling I got about him.

Knowing Sunny I would say it is just a BAD choice of Words! Which by now I'm sure he has been told by Several guys from this site! LOL

But Sunny is a Big Fan of the Octagon and Practices Martial Arts, so don't let the eyebrows fool ya!

I'm sure he does have a BDSM following also, who hang on his every word, whether or not it is a "Politically Correct" word or not! ;-)

P.S. Blacks use the "N" word amongst themselves..Gays use the "F" word! There are those who DO GET OFF on NAME Calling.

I'm sure the Delegates from the Fetish Forum understand this very well.

I think the Younger Generation handles the use of these words much better than the Older Generation does! ;-)

PNP for Sunny and JT consists of a nice bottle of wine! ;-)

I've never thought it was OK for one group to be allowed to use an offensive word and another group not to be allowed to use it.

If the word "####" or "fag" is generally considered offensive by society then it should be used by no one. Or every one should be allowed to use it without anyone raising the roof over it.

Just my two cents.

Ariadne1880 I agree with you in principle. However, I think there are times that we carry political correctness to the point of the absurd.

I vividly remember that during the O.J. Simpson trial television and radio commentators continually used the expression “the n-word” when they referred to the name Mark Furman used when referring to Simpson. I understand and agree than in polite society we do NOT use the word n---er but when it cannot even be used when quoting someone else in a radio or television report – I OBJECT. Universities have in the past established students codes of conduct that permit the expulsion of students for using certain words – I OBJECT.

I, of course, realize that to be prosecuted for shouting “fire” in a crowded theatre is not a violation of free speech BUT I sincerely believe the above two are NOT THE SAME. No where in the United States Constitution does it require that all citizens treat each other courteously and graciously. Words like n----r, f-g, w-p, etc are in extreme bad taste BUT against the law – I don’t thing so and furthermore I don’t think they should be.

Archived