THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Marcel Deon from Toronto

mmk
This topic is 5670 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Again Welcome Greatness

Sorry for causing this dispute. It is my fault and I hope people don't fight over it. Okliehomo is great. He writes fun reviews and one of the reasons I've joined this site. Thanks Okliehomo!

Greatness Trust Me..You have caused absolutely no problem!

"Sincerity" which is what the "Majority" of Guys that hangout around here have always maintained is Definitely One of Okie's strong points! :D

Summer's Coming.. So we all have to get ready to "Swat" the Occasional Buzzing Mosquito! :D

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for Posting Greatness

Nice to have a new poster here.

Please note you caused no dispute

I was compelled to be defensive toward my close friend.

you will find that there is a quality about him that is beyond reproach.

I usually wont do such a thing as I know its not very kind or helpful and just feeds the fire but sometimes i cant help myself ........ call me human.

stay on board and you will find "most" people here are really cool & supportive .

and thanks for the nice comments :o

the circumstances that the video with Andrew Justice was filmed in were perfect and fun i think it would be really "hard" to recreate

it but I am all about trying it again and again.:cool:

David is not only Hot... but Cool

...call me human.

David even though I don't think that there is any doubt, please be assured that my comments above in no way referred to your very "human" and quite justifiable response regarding the "software translator".

"most" people here are really cool & supportive.

Yes, fortunately that is indeed the case!

...the circumstances that the video with Andrew Justice was filmed in were perfect and fun i think it would be really "hard" to recreate it but I am all about trying it again and again.:cool:

Yes, do enjoy trying...

Ok, guys! Make up and continue to respond about Marcel! Remember our site was closed for almost a month after some rather vitriolic comments and tit-for-tat that went on and on and on and managed to be on overload?

Whatever has transpired in the past amongst parties should be put to rest or quietly forgotten! Do this for the good of this website and forum!

Get back to writing about the guy in question, por favor! Thanks, "the mediator" Axiom

I've seen you in the clip you and AJ did together. It is better than any other movies produced by a professional studio.

Do you work for a film company or something as an editor? When does a new movie come out?

Anyways hope to see you and AJ with Okie sometime to make another movie in an exotic location!

That's a great idea! 8inchtool could make a come back with another video featuring him swallowing cum (again) for the promotion of AIDS LifeCycle. Priceless! :eek:

Thank you for being such a poor sport

Sorry for the delay in responding, I was training on my bike all day and rode 160 km (100 miles) today. It took me about 7 hours. Yay!

I think I need to clarify something about my comment regarding the "complimentary translation service". It was intended to be a lighthearted quip. Even "Good Old" JT Brooklyn "responded" in a similar way. ;)

No prescription medication required. YET...

What about a Chill Pill??

http://www.geocities.com/vibestothemax/chill_pill.jpg

Ok, guys! Make up and continue to respond about Marcel!

Whatever has transpired in the past amongst parties should be put to rest or quietly forgotten! Do this for the good of this website and forum!

Get back to writing about the guy in question, por favor! Thanks, "the mediator" Axiom

I hear you Axiom. The MD told all of us to check out two videos (use as necessary):

Enjoy !

Cheers, Steven ~

Guest greatness

hey I did not know it was for the AIDS Life Cycle. The vids on xtube and some other gay site. It was not for AIDS Life Cycle. Why would David do that? I've emailed the admin to delete my account. Thanks for being so cynical. Bye

Class Over

Well, I had skipped this thread, leading me to believe that everyone was happy and getting along. But I wonder why the "reviews' here on Marcel haven't been deleted. After all, no reviews in the Deli. That's Daddy's,,,,,,,,,, RULE....isn't it? That's what led to the Cox thread being deleted.

That's a great idea! 8inchtool could make a come back with another video featuring him swallowing cum (again) for the promotion of AIDS LifeCycle. Priceless! :eek: [/color]

No doubt this is supposed to be another 'light-hearted quip'?

I, for one, find them hard to tell apart from the mean-spirited jabs, Steven. :(

madness

Been lurking for 3 years and can't recall such a quick implosion on such an innocuous (non BN) thread.

And, vomiting smilie excepted, such little entertainment value. Please, more wit, less shit. AdamSmith's jousts with 2h2t would repay study. Usually humorous, always light of touch and never less than deadly.

Okie is beyond reproach??

I normally try to stay away from the "You said-I said" threads because it is my personal belief that they really don't bring anything good, insightful or fun. This time, however, I think I really must jump in. David mentioned that he felt compelled to defend Okie because he finds in him a quality that is beyond reproach... Well David, I must disagree. There is so much in OKie that I find reproachable... so much that I think he should be spanked...

Harshly...

While some other hunk sits on his face, a third stud feeds him humongous cock between ass breaks and a fourth one whispers in his ear how he has been a very, very, very, VERY nasty boy.

=)

Get naked already! There's no hurt feeling that cannot be healed with a deep, wholehearted fuck.

Hugs to you all!

Juan

Well David, I must disagree. There is so much in OKie that I find reproachable... so much that I think he should be spanked...

Harshly...

While some other hunk sits on his face, a third stud feeds him humongous cock between ass breaks and a fourth one whispers in his ear how he has been a very, very, very, VERY nasty boy.

Juan, I have a confession. I've been bad -- bad as Okie, as a matter of fact! Where do I sign up for some punishment!! ;)

Alan

Guest andrewd

Omg!!

My grandmother used to say there is no conflict that cannot be solved by the redeeming powers of the cuddle puddle.

Shut....up! You did not just say 'cuddle puddle'!! My mama calls 'em 'cuddle huddles' as in: "Okay. That's enough now. We all need to gather 'round, get in a big ole' huddle and cuddle. Come on. Right now! Cuddle Huddle!"

Of course now when I hear that, I will have an image of Juan and others, nekked in a huddle... cuddling and will have to try and explain the grin and glint in my eye, not mention the tent in my pants. Sorry ma'. It's Juan's fault. ;)

Maybe we could institute a 'Cuddle Puddle/Huddle' rating system. You know, something along the lines of G, PG, etc.

"Okay everybody, we need a G rated Cuddle Puddle!" Personally, I'll be Jonesing for a reason that screams an NC-17 Cuddle Huddle. Or would that just be a Fuck Huddle? ;)

Archived