THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

scott from d.c. now in san francisco

denny
This topic is 5891 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

anyone have the 411 on this great looking guy? he advertises 9 and 1/2 inches and i saw him once as a cover boy for this website. anyone have personal experience with the guy either in wash, d.c. or now in san francisco?

I have been with Scott in DC several times and along with others have posted a favorable review here. I like him a lot. He enjoys taking a physically dominating role in a relationship with a client which was fine with me. I would recommend you read all of his reviews which have been posted here and then decide for yourself if what he tends to like is what you are looking for.

Guest zipperzone

>I would

>recommend you read all of his reviews which have been posted

>here and then decide for yourself if what he tends to like is

>what you are looking for.

Shouldn't the emphasis be on what the CLIENT likes?

After reading Scott's ad and seeing his photo on http://www.craigslist.com (San Francisco, Erotic) yesterday, I sent him an email. An hour or so ago I read his wonderful and warm reply to me.

I probably will NOT see him because he does not kiss deeply, but from what his ad reveals on http://www.rentboy.com and on his own as well as his reviews at this site, and if I did not know about his position about kissing, I probably would hire him!

But again, as one poster wrote, "the choice is yours!" I wish you the best if you take the plunge!

Archived