THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Kristian's Back.....

Okliehomo
This topic is 5902 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Since it has been announced that "Kristian Has Returned," it would be GREAT if the necessary contact information was revealed to those of us who read and write and support the guys (in various ways) who have reviews and threads and responses here at this particular site! :9 :9

After reading about Kristian and his exploits of some by-gone-days, I've always been interested in meeting him. So, Kristian, not only will friends of yours from the past resurface, you have another bevy of guys in wait, too!

Lastly, a 3way with K and R would be just the right pair for my impending bithday next month!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Since it has been announced that "Kristian Has

>Returned," it would be GREAT if the necessary contact

>information was revealed to those of us who read and write and

>support the guys (in various ways) who have reviews and

>threads and responses here at this particular site! :9 :9

Check out Kristian's posting in the Travel section. His contact information is list there.

Guest gman2115

>Hello there. You are too nice saying all that stuff about me.

>I just enjoyed myself, that's how easy that was.

>I'm hoping all my past regulars/friends contact me. I always

>felt like some may have felt slighted because I quit almost

>overnight. I miss alot of you out there.

>

>

>Kristian

Hello Kristian,

Even though I never was able to get together with you the first time around, I hope you're not inclined just meeting up with past regulars/friends. Reading all of your past reviews on you (I even saved a copy before they were taken down), you have been portrayed as one of the upper echelon, such as the recently retired Eric. ;)

Hopefully you'll be able to make a trip up to the San Francisco area sometime before the end of the year. On the other hand, I would even go so far as to set aside a weekend to make a six-hour drive down to Los Angeles just to see you. In fact, it wouldn't be the first time I would do that because, even though I never did say this outright to him (Eric), it was my first time planning an entire weekend just to see one of the best in the business. :* You guys are definitely worth it. :9

I look forward in spending some time with you in the near future and have the same fun experience a lucky few have already had.

Gerald AKA GMan2115

Guest gman2115

>Dang, now you all got my wheels turning ... it WOULD be a

>very fun way

>to go out with a BANG. And I love getting naked with K. And

>we have a

>foot and half of cock between us.

>

>Hmmmmm ....

Hey Eric,

Well, if you do decide to BRIEFLY come out of retirement, being impaled on both ends (or even in ONE end) by the two of you would be something. }(

However (and please excuse the side-track for the political slant), hopefully it won't be when California's budget problems is still in effect. Being one of the affected 200,000+ state workers getting the Federal minimum of $6.55/hour (ironically, the State minimum is $8.00/hour) x(, I couldn't even fathom the missed opportunity for an event like that! :(

Gerald AKA GMan2115

Archived