THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

ANTON of Amsterdam

Lankypeters
This topic is 5908 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had the great pleasure of spending some time with Anton of Amsterdam during his recent visit to New York. His favorable/rave reviews are warranted. If he doesn't really enjoy sex -- and enjoy pleasing his partner -- then he's the greatest actor since Brando. I can't wait until he's back in the New York saddles again.

Now he's left me horny and looking for a follow up that's as hot.

"I'd say that's a bit of an extreme reaction, now wouldn't you?" -- N.F. Bates

Lankypeters

WHen I find time I will. I can tell you -- fully aware what I'm about to say is a cliche of the working guy review sub-genre -- every favorable trait described in his reviews was manifest when I saw him. Sucks, rims, licks, hugs and just insists on fucking a guy. What's a guy to do? Relax (believe me, it's a fat one) and enjoy it.

He was due to leave shortly for his flight home. I thought I'd get the flyboy treatment. Nope.

Now I wish I could get a 411 on Luis (Maximum), whom I may see for an encore.

Lankypeters

Wary as I am of generalizations that follow ethnic, geographic or gender lines, I'll nevertheless have to observe that Europeans can be so accepting and direct about sex. That may be one reason Anton is so straightforward and relaxed.

Lankypeters

Archived