THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Today's Coverboy Mark Wylde

ariadne1880
This topic is 5912 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I can vouch for "Mark Wylde".......Zack. I've booked him for an overnite four years running and he just gets more muscular, better looking, and sexier every time I see him. In fact I dont think the cover boy pic does him justice! Only downside is that he's a top only.....and Id love to sample that cute butt of his......but everything else is so hot and fun when Im with him that it becomes a fairly minor quibble.

As far as the two hour minimum, I can only say that Id venture you'd regret it if you had booked only one.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

And, Zack, cant wait to see ya the end of the month!

This guy has been on my radar screen even when he was located in Houston. Now that he has moved to Long Beach CA he is virtually a neighbor of mine. My only concern is his age -- damn he is young. I am in my late 60's and I am concerned about his ability to relate to someone my age. Has anybody around here, in my age group, had any experience with the young man and if so how did thing go?

Archived