THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

BEHREND OR PATTON IN SF-----WARNING!

denny
This topic is 5895 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I posted previously on the fact that this guy is a fraud and obviously using someone else's pictures. He takes your money up front and provides no services at all. Please read the last review of him from 'silver dollar' under my initial posting about this disturbed guy.What he had to say is absolutely true and the same exact experience almost to the letter that happened to me. This guy should be put out of business.

• 4 weeks later...

I hired Behrend and it was hella hot. I don't know what you are talking about. He got the money up front and then he fucked my mouth and ass like there was no tomorrow. I was totally satisfied. His pictures were real and he looked even hotter in person, although his tan has faded sense those were taken. I don't know if he worked as Patton but that Silver Dollar review doesn't sound like the guy I hired.

Archived