THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

LUCIANO in Chicago

Guest CURIOUS35
This topic is 5934 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest CURIOUS35

:-) :-) :-) :-)

I was bored and I decided to check out the Lucky Horse Shoe in Chicago at the corner (almost) of Belmont and Halsted, to see and check out the go go boys! hoping some good, new ones accept invitations :)

I intended to stay for an hour and ended up staying longer! :)Lucky Horse Shoe was very erratic in the past in providing eye candies for me. :)

The dancers are an array of delectable smorgasborg (The Sunday dancers were Ken, a Japanese, Orlando a Puerto Rican, and a Spanish/mexican student , whose name i forgot :) , who used to live in Spain.

I was smitten by a HOT...YOUNG...and definitely delicious 22 year old Polish/Puerto Rican Dancer, who looks Italian or Romanian: His nom de guerre is Jeffrey! Very good looking...hairy with a nice bush and hairy butt ... and an above average body (not beefy ...just right). He is a good host...moving from one stool to the other in search of good company (read: TIPS ). But, says, he does not hustle! :( Bummer!

And then there was Luciano , a Hungarian born hottie, who used to be a waiter at a cruise ship. He says he does massages @ $80 an hour...parties are priced differently! ( A new acquaintance told me he charges $150 for 1 1/2 hr!)

He is of course caucasian, very nice buffed body with a nice tattoo on the left shoulder. he seemed open to many things...as a matter of fact, he had a spanking session with a regular. The scene was hot! I could still hear the ass giving a nice thunder like sound as the client smacked it several times! he has an arse that promises glory. he also entices tips by showing a crack of his butt hole underneath the G-String! the client later on complained that his slapping hand was sore...but he was definitely enthused and he did give a very sizeable tip to Lucky Luciano :)

Anyone had a session with Luciano? Please some 411 would be nice! :)

Archived