THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

The Best..... looking.... ever...

Okliehomo
This topic is 5942 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, you guys, have listened to me bitch about my Best Awful.... that incredibly handsome guy that just didn't live up to the incredibly high standard that his ass set... Well, I met one that did. And then some.....Beau/Ft Lauderdale. And I know that I raved and raved about the first guy's butt, but I hadn't as yet met Beau and let me tell you, for sure, I am dead certain that a better ass is not possible...

Or a more handsome face, and I am pickier about that anything else. He is absolutely stunning. Dimples, jawline, cleft in his chin, perfect teeth. Movie star looks and yet so sweet and charming and a fantastic kisser. Maybe not as intense and passionate as say, David and Ty, but damned close. Huge upper body from his swimmer days with a tiny cut waist ( 30 inches!!!) and then this luscious, delicious, sweet as honey bubble butt ... the "bubble of trouble" as he has so aptly named it... WOW. And what really set him apart from the Best Awful was that he was not only more handsome and truly had a better bod and a much beefier butt... but he was just SO into it. Because he wasn't faking it. He genuinely likes men. And loves to be rimmed and serviced. He's 6'2 and 194 and rock hard with a true 8 and low hangers. Totally versatile... and I am no kind of top, but it actually crossed my mind that I wanted to have that beautiful behind.... with more than my tongue.. He would lay on top of me, and I would grip that ass, more than two handfuls and he would grind into me and I was mighty tempted... But, of course, I chose to have him stand up and show it to me and then slowly lower it, knees to ears and just smother me with all that muscle and silk and that sweet heat. Five times and he was ready for more.

GREAT time. Classy and smart and funny, too. I am unable to find a single fault with this guy, and that rarely happens. David, Ty, Mark... he's in their league. And he has an honesty about him, an integrity. Just like they do. He really called me out on not having the balls to tell you guys the name of the Best Awful. He said I was doing a disservice to all the men out there who were doing it the right way and that my letting this guy get away with what he did was cowardly on my part. Then he sat on my face and I had no choice but to agree.

Beau is truly special. He will have ads soon. I do have some pics.... mostly of his jaw dropping and jaw breaking ass that he said I could share upon request, privately. That is, if my dumb ass, can figure out how to do that. He also sent me his phone number. It is 917-482-6262. HIs email is jockbod7@yahoo.com.

I really plan to write a review for him, because he is SO fucking SPECTACULAR but I think maybe that I just did.

Okie

>Well, you guys, have listened to me bitch about my Best

>Awful.... that incredibly handsome guy that just didn't live

>up to the incredibly high standard that his ass set... Well, I

>met one that did. And then some.....Beau/Ft Lauderdale. And I

>know that I raved and raved about the first guy's butt, but I

>hadn't as yet met Beau and let me tell you, for sure, I am

>dead certain that a better ass is not possible...

>

>Or a more handsome face, and I am pickier about that anything

>else. He is absolutely stunning. Dimples, jawline, cleft in

>his chin, perfect teeth. Movie star looks and yet so sweet and

>charming and a fantastic kisser. Maybe not as intense and

>passionate as say, David and Ty, but damned close. Huge upper

>body from his swimmer days with a tiny cut waist ( 30

>inches!!!) and then this luscious, delicious, sweet as honey

>bubble butt ... the "bubble of trouble" as he has so

>aptly named it... WOW. And what really set him apart from the

>Best Awful was that he was not only more handsome and truly

>had a better bod and a much beefier butt... but he was just SO

> into it. Because he wasn't faking it. He genuinely likes

>men. And loves to be rimmed and serviced. He's 6'2 and 194 and

>rock hard with a true 8 and low hangers. Totally versatile...

>and I am no kind of top, but it actually crossed my mind that

>I wanted to have that beautiful behind.... with more than my

>tongue.. He would lay on top of me, and I would grip that ass,

>more than two handfuls and he would grind into me and I was

>mighty tempted... But, of course, I chose to have him stand up

>and show it to me and then slowly lower it, knees to ears and

>just smother me with all that muscle and silk and that sweet

>heat. Five times and he was ready for more.

>

>GREAT time. Classy and smart and funny, too. I am unable to

>find a single fault with this guy, and that rarely happens.

>David, Ty, Mark... he's in their league. And he has an honesty

>about him, an integrity. Just like they do. He really called

>me out on not having the balls to tell you guys the name of

>the Best Awful. He said I was doing a disservice to all the

>men out there who were doing it the right way and that my

>letting this guy get away with what he did was cowardly on my

>part. Then he sat on my face and I had no choice but to agree.

>

>

>Beau is truly special. He will have ads soon. I do have some

>pics.... mostly of his jaw dropping and jaw breaking ass that

>he said I could share upon request, privately. That is, if my

>dumb ass, can figure out how to do that. He also sent me his

>phone number. It is 917-482-6262. HIs email is

>jockbod7@yahoo.com.

>

>I really plan to write a review for him, because he is SO

>fucking SPECTACULAR but I think maybe that I just did.

>

>Okie

>

Okie,

Does this paragon of--hmm, should I say "virtue"--have an ad anywhere? If he does, please share--and if not, how the heck did you find him?

Gman

OKIE..Beau..LUV the Name! Now that you have ADDED him to your OTHER 3 "Best of the Best"..Will we ever Know who stands out in the Crowd?

I'm guessing for "Diplomatic" Reasons Narrowing the Field down to "One Guy" in Public ain't gonna happen Correct? HaHa ;-)

He doesn't have ads up as yet but he is going to very soon.

I found him thru my friend in Milwaukee. He did a three way with him and Dan Rider and knew that he was just my type, being such a face snob and all and well, that ass.

And he was SO on the money. I can send you a pic if you want one. He's just your type as well. Muscles and likes to bottom.

Okie

Guest ript4hire

YOWZA. That description got me rock hard! Shame I am all retired - sounds like we would have had a fun 3way.

Send pics please :9

And I miss you, mister.

Eric

How you talk....

You would have gone nuts (deep) for this guy. Just your type for sure. As good or maybe even a better ass than Mike's ...Is that even possible??? Wouldn't have thought so, had I not seen it, among other means of inspection, to believe it... And we wouldn't have to watch all that ESPN this time and tone down the sarcasm (well, at least, I tried, Mr Faberge....) because this kid gets it and is funny as Hell. OK, OK, not as funny as you... well, me.... but he does get it. Big time. And that's the only way you bring it, isn't it, you curvy son of a gun?

Oh, the wheels are turning now. I'll bet you didn't even have a going away party, now, did you? That doesn't seem right......

Talk to you soon,

Okie

I am replying to my own thread to let all you guys that have privated me today know that I am trying to send you pics. BUT I just got a new Mac and I am extremely challenged. But I think I have it figured out and Beau's beautiful beefy bubble of trouble will be arriving soon....

Okie

Okie..DAMN You did make the "Bubble Butt" find of 2008 for sure!

You can never beat a Narrow Waist and a very Round Muscle Butt! I wouldn't mind spending alot of Time down there myself! HaHa

This guy has a Fine Bod all around. I'm sure he will be making a Return Visit in the near future. :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

Guest ript4hire

You are so very right, my friend - never got a proper send off. And

nothing says "good luck on the next stage of your life" like a hot

muscle boy bouncing up and down on a thick nine inch cock :p

E

Archived