THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Has anyone been with Kaleb Scott?

wild2east
This topic is 5455 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's actually been living in St. Louis. He makes fetish videos (ws) and advertises as a "kinky bottom". I hired him on a previous trip of his to DC--he's a very different type than I normally go for, but sounded interesting. He will go wild to mild, as a sub bottom. He's probably around 30, but looks younger. He's all business on the phone and doesn't seem to solicit much foreplay, but is personable afterwards. Didn't seem much for kissing. I like a little more interaction before the main event, so I'd say the experience was okay, but I wouldn't repeat. Someone with different expectations may enjoy their time with him more.

Guest CURIOUS35
  • 1 year later...
Guest zipperzone
the picture of him licking a urinal would make him a no-hire for me no matter what else; i realize some people may find that "exciting" and each to his own but it almost made me lose breakfast.

I agree - it's too bad as he has a munchable butt

Yep, me too BigJoey. Kaleb's ass looks perfect for pounding, but the whole urinal licking and explicit BB'ing are total buzz kills for me. Glad to hear he's HIV-. It's purely a personal preference issue, but I prefer fresh, clean, muscle bottoms who actually want me to wear a condom. If anything gets 'em messy, I want it to be me! :D

Archived