THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Need Top that loves overnights

Guest OralBtm4Top
This topic is 5960 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest OralBtm4Top

I want to find a masculine top that loves to fuck alot during an overnight. I have had a few great experiences with overnights, but I was too reserved and did not let the experience take me over, except once with Mick from NYC. Having said that, can you recommend the man that loves to fuck all night long? I am a more expeienced bottom now and really want to be drilled. Thanks for your help. I live in Orlando and am very willing to fly the best man in for the night if I must.

• 2 weeks later...

Parker Williams lives in Florida and is a pretty energetic and long fucking guy. Must admit I have never partaken of his top services but he has done well by me in every other regard.

I have never seen a purplekow;

I never hope to see one;

I can tell you anyhow;

I'd rather see than be one

Help there is a purplekow in my mirror

If only more people's idea of an overnight was fucking all night long. My problem with overnights is that I have trouble falling asleep unless it's really really late. So frankly I'd rather have an overnight be a 12 ( or whatever) hour session of fucking. I can sleep the next day on my own time. Of course in that case I'd make sure I had decent sleep the night before and that I had nothing important to do the next day.

Raul

Archived