THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

The real Dario, please!

Guest chwilly08
This topic is 5981 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest chwilly08

In the late April Deli there was more than one mention that the pictures of Dario on M4R Now were not of the real Dario. When you negotiated with that persona, it was the Dario Granada of Raging Stallion that came to your door. Is this true for everyone?

Many thanks

chwilly

That last pic looks like a Sean Cody outtake. Anyone know what Dario's name was on that site if that is indeed him? It's a great way to preview him! :p

http://www.men4rentnow.com/fs/190094.91E22EF3.jpg

edit: I did a search, and for some reason, the mouth really reminds me of "Jacob" but the accent is all wrong.... Isn't Dario Spanish?

http://seancody.com/page.php?frame=movie_index&model=397

Guest chwilly08

Yes, he is. And that does really look like Sean Cody's bed. Thanks for the tip. Will pursue it

>Yes, he is. And that does really look like Sean Cody's bed.

>Thanks for the tip. Will pursue it

Ok, this is Dario's page from Raging Stallion:

http://store.ragingstallion.com/show.php?a=155&st=1&sid=65

The picture in the previous post is definitely from Sean Cody. The model is Jacob. Jacob is definitely not Dario based on the comparison of the pics.

http://www.seancody.com/page.php?frame=movie&movie=565

The picture in question is #8 of the High Res photos. I won't link to it out of respect for the copyright issues and Daddy's no erection policy.

>>Yes, he is. And that does really look like Sean Cody's

>bed.

>>Thanks for the tip. Will pursue it

>

>

>Ok, this is Dario's page from Raging Stallion:

>

>http://store.ragingstallion.com/show.php?a=155&st=1&sid=65

>

>The picture in the previous post is definitely from Sean Cody.

>The model is Jacob. Jacob is definitely not Dario based on

>the comparison of the pics.

>

>http://www.seancody.com/page.php?frame=movie&movie=565

>

>The picture in question is #8 of the High Res photos. I won't

>link to it out of respect for the copyright issues and Daddy's

>no erection policy.

>

oops, I completely forgot about that No Erection policy. Can a Mod edit my entry to eliminate the pic? My bad. I completely forgot.

I think if you search on the word "Dario" here, you will see that there has been an ongoing discussion for the past few years of whether he fakes at least some of his pictures. The one that shows a bit of the lower part of the face definitely does look like the guy on Sean Cody, though does bear a resemblance to Dario (not a bad thing if it has been lifted by Dario).

>In the late April Deli there was more than one mention that

>the pictures of Dario on M4R Now were not of the real Dario.

>When you negotiated with that persona, it was the Dario

>Granada of Raging Stallion that came to your door. Is this

>true for everyone?

>

>Many thanks

>

>chwilly

Very Confusing as to WHO is the REAL Dario? Is there more than ONE guy using the Name DARIO? Which of course is a Great Possibility!

It's a nice Italian Name. LOL

The last time I emailed with a DARIO... he said he had just visited NYC and he had Advertised... BUT got very little BIZ while here!

Then again the Competition is really heating up..at least on RENTBOY!

Just to be clear, I am talking about Dario in DC (from Spain) who seems to regularly use photos of others. My guess (looking at various pictures others have claimed are of another person and also having read his reviews) is that Dario in DC is not as buff as he might like to be in the chest area, so he puts in other pics that don't show his face or certainly don't show his face clearly (like the one on his M4R ad that has guy on the chair).

Dario has a great dick which you can see in his ad and also his Raging Stallion pics, but not the greatest of bodies - again see his Raging Stallion pics.

A few years back, he posted a clear head and body shot --- maybe it is time for an update pic from Dario or at least some comments/ reviews from guys who have seen him recently.

I think if you search on the word "Dario" here, you

>will see that there has been an ongoing discussion for the

>past few years of whether he fakes at least some of his

>pictures. The one that shows a bit of the lower part of the

>face definitely does look like the guy on Sean Cody, though

>does bear a resemblance to Dario (not a bad thing if it has

>been lifted by Dario).

>

>

>

>

>>In the late April Deli there was more than one mention

>that

>>the pictures of Dario on M4R Now were not of the real

>Dario.

>>When you negotiated with that persona, it was the Dario

>>Granada of Raging Stallion that came to your door. Is

>this

>>true for everyone?

>>

>>Many thanks

>>

>>chwilly

>

Guest DickHo

I have met Dario recently and NONE of the photos on any of his ads are of him--dick included. Only 2-3 weeks ago he was using Sean Long (in LA) dick pics.

The Dario in the Raging Stallion site is the real Dario (Spanish in DC). I asked him why he didn't use his own pics and he told me that his own pics didn't get him as many responses as his fake pics.

Though he is not bad looking and his dick is big (not huge), it irritates me that he uses fake pics. Nowadays, if I can't see a pic that shows face, body and dick together, I won't hire. In my experience ads just showing pics of body parts are most likely using pics that are not of the advertiser.

Dick(burnt once too many)Ho

Archived