THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Playboy Prince DC

Newandcurious
This topic is 5982 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest zipperzone

Is it only me?

>This fellow looks too good to be true. Anyone have any

>experience with him?

>

>http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=148522&scid=774883

>

>Thanks in advance for any info.

Is it only me or do others experience this frustration?

Ever since rentboy changed their format, when I click on the links you guys provide, I get only their home page. What gives? Or am I missing something?

RE: Is it only me?

Hmm - usually I get the home page but whne I click on the 'I accept - let me in' button at the bottom, it takes me to the ad in quesitons.

But the link in THIS thread actually took me directly to the ad. (maybe because I was already 'in' in another window?)

On topic: No details on this guy but I think I have seen at least one or two of those photos on Craigslist for DC.

On the off topic issue: Rentboy is optimized for Firefox so that could be one of the reasons why people are having trouble with the upgrade. When I browse the site in FF everything works a heck of a lot better. IE not so much. x(

He has put his pics up (with his same name and contact info) on CL; I contacted him yesterday and he was initially polite and intelligent and we were about to schedule--since then he hasn't replied to an email (I've sent a couple to say "what gives" since).

So he's clearly a bit of a flake so far.

Guest zipperzone

>Hmm - usually I get the home page but whne I click on the 'I

>accept - let me in' button at the bottom, it takes me to the

>ad in quesitons.

Thanks, now I get it. Strange that they would require this extra step! I thought upgrades were supposed to make things easier. How foolish of me :-)

>Thanks, now I get it. Strange that they would require this

>extra step! I thought upgrades were supposed to make things

>easier. How foolish of me :-)

It *is* actually easier! It works now.

Before, it didn't. You'd get the top page and nothing more.

Now you can post links to Rentboy and have half a hope of the reader getting there.

Archived