THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 onROCCO and CHIP in NYC this Weekend

Mascguyinnnj
This topic is 5780 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm sorry that I can't relay any information, but I'd like to know the "home base" of these two friggin' hot men, por favor!

From their stats, pics, and "likes--" I could see one having a really sexy and scorching time with them in a 3WAY! :9

They advertised in Palm Springs for a while and judging by the 760 area code I would say that at least one of their home bases is either there or the North County area of metro San Diego.

By the way...I'm interested in any info, too, as they are driving distance from my home in SD.

These hot men had reviews on http://www.daddysreviews.com (first was mine on 3/27 and second from someone else on 4/29) but I cannot find them by Name or by Region but did by going back via the Older Reviews link. Here is the URL http://www.daddysreviews.com/newest.php?who=rocco_palmsprings&page=18 (hope it works).

I also posted a review of Rocco on RentBoys but don't know if it survived the change in website format.

Both are hot, muscular, great guys and while I would prefer to keep them all to myself, that would kinda defeat the purpose of this site. Chip has the better build but Rocco is tops in the hairy hunk department. They winter in Palm Springs and summer in Boston/Ptown.

Enjoy!

....i saw chip in boston last spring and had a great time...a beautiful, sexy, nice guy....and i saw rocco yesterday....he was really great...totally hot....today, i am seeing them both....i highly recommend either... or, of course, both,.. if you like masculine,professional, sexy, well-hung, grown up men who top with skill and kiss with passion....m

• 6 months later...

I am reviving this thread, because I hired the hairy pair yesterday; my review is in the queue. If you are into twinks, stop reading. But if you are into muscular, hairy hunks with almost no inhibitions, who are nevertheless mature, civilized men, this duo is highly recommended. And if body hair is your fetish, prepare to swoon, especially over Rocco, who is covered with silky black hair on every body part (except his foreskin, thank goodness).

And thanks to best hotel, whose recommendation here is what persuaded me to try them.

Archived