THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Falling In Lust Again

lucky13000
This topic is 5991 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Whoa! These Pix's go back a ways...This Guy was discussed on Hooboy!

He used to work out of New Jersey. Someone around here I am sure will remember the NAME he used?

Even his Muscle Worship.. IF I remember correctly was nothing to Rave about. BUT He did take a HUNK Pix, I'm sure "in the day" it was a Great Hook for him!

IF Brandan Steele had an "Older Bro" he would look like this guy! LOL ;-)

JT is correct.

I knew I recognized the pics, but the name was escaping me. Or I should say NAMES. But then the name Byron popped into my head and I did a quick search.

Search the Deli using Byron Lorentz or Malibu or California Boy. There are numerous threads from 2001=2003 regarding this guy. CON ARTITST.

Thx all - my instincts said scam / fake / whatever.

Not to say my own instincts are always all that great.

Out on the street, unless it's really obvious, my own personal gaydar sometimes really, really sucks. In years past, I missed out on many "opportunities" because of that, when I look back & reflect.

lucky..Apparently the Guy does use his own Pix's to his Credit! Unlike some Guys Advertising on different Working Guy Sites.

But unfortunately he just never "Delivered The Goods" Agreed On!

But IF your into Guys "Who Work Hard at Great Nutrition and Working Out"... there are many that do Delver The Goods Agreed On! ;-)

Archived