THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

IML Bonanza in guys - who to choose

Guest RandyRon
This topic is 5987 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest RandyRon

The IML brings a plethora of handsome guys to Chicago. Two that really catch my eye are:

Ross Hurston http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=147093&scid=234322&sp=1&pos=8

and Matt Stevens

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=147005&scid=234322&sp=1&pos=10

Anyone have any experience with either of these two?

BTW, I didn't include Rick and Derek because we've already made plans.

Thanks,

Randy..Decisions-Decisions? These are Definitely 2 Hunky Guys. Of course the Guy with the XXX Background and Studio Shots will probably be a Higher Rate?

The Guy with the Natural Daylight Shots has that I could go all night look! IMHO of course...Enjoy whoever ;-)

Guest ript4hire

No sexual experience with either guy, but I did meet Ross about a month

or so ago and he looks exactly like his pics (INCREDIBLY sexy) and was

very friendly and personable. So much so that had I know he was

available on Rentboy, I might have hired him myself.

Eric

>Does anyone know where Matt Stevens is from? Does he have a

>review on the site? Thanks.

Matt used to and may still advertise in Miami on Rentboy and M4RN. He is a very friendly guy--looks a little better than his pics. He's a masculine versatile guy--good kisser. I met him for an overnight several months ago in Ft. Lauderdale--then re-met him in Texas for just a few hours about a month later. When I saw him in Texas I had forgotten exactly how nice looking he is. A few caveats--he is not that tall--probably about 5'7--maybe 5'8''. So if you want a physically overpowering guy--he can't do it on a height basis alone although could probably fit the bill on a muscular basis He can I am sure be dominant but for me was more just a nice guy--which is what I wanted.

Gman

Archived