THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jason/Adrian - Chicago?

al
This topic is 5571 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has Jason/Adrian from Chicago retired? He no longer responds to email and he's gone from rentboy. Also his bigmuscle page is gone.

Does anyone have any information? He was talking about moving to a warmer place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

That's not the Jason that this thread is about.

This is the Jason in question:

http://www.daddysreviews.com/finder.php?loc=jason-0-25-10&who=jason_chicago

I had a very wonderful time with Jason back in December 2000. And regret I never had a chance to repeat.

Big Jason

That's not the Jason that this thread is about.

This is the Jason in question:

http://www.daddysreviews.com/finder.php?loc=jason-0-25-10&who=jason_chicago

I had a very wonderful time with Jason back in December 2000. And regret I never had a chance to repeat.

The Last Conversation I remember on this guy who also was listed on "Big Muscle" was that he was said to have Retired?

I always asked him about NYC Visits ..but he apparently never made them as a BIZ Trip!

The Original Poster said something about him possibly moving to a Warmer Climate? IF JT runs into him in Key West I'll let ya all know! LOL

Retired Working Guys!

Once a guy has "Retired and Pulled his Photo's" it would be the right thing to do and respect his New requested Privacy by not passing around past Photo's!

There's no point in Showing Faces/ADS when the Merchandise is No Longer Available as in the case of Adrien/Jason at least for now! :D

P.S.He was a Goodlooking Hunk though!

Archived