THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Coverboy Cris 4.24 - One Hot Pounder!!

Guest Wetnwildbear
This topic is 6013 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Wetnwildbear

I must say that Cris is not my usual type at all.

He used to be a frequent visitor to Philly and I took

a chance based on some recommendations and they were right!

The Pic is Real and the Dickscription is 100% accurate.

He adapted enthusiastically to my particular brand of fun, and

his German accent added a little extra twinge to the pleasure.

Would recommend him for a Steamy Hot Hard Time!

WOOOF!

I've always thought that he must have played Rolf in a road company

of The Sound of Music, except it was the Captain he danced with in the GayZebo.

(Edited for TYpO)

Guest zipperzone

I found his review somewhat confusing.

At one point the reviewer states that Chris just got back into town and "I saw him tonight" - or words to that effect. The he goes on to say he saw him a couple of times after that.

Either he wrote the review over a several day time period or else he is fabricating.

Cris has been "Working It" in NYC for a few Years now.Tommy was another Name he used or uses, I think depending on where you see his Hunky Pixs! Nice to see a Review up. I would have thought by now he would have had alot more around here. Physically he does meet ALL the Qualifications! ;-)

Today Fri.. We can definitely call HUNK DAY! Todays Review Group ALL put alot of Hard Work into some FINE Hard Bodies! Fernando caught my eye a long time ago, BUT Unfortunately as is the story with a lot of EURO Guys, he has Visa problems.

LUC is another Hunk, But unfortunately he's always "booked by the time he hits NYC! So I will just be sticking to my BUILT Jersey Boy for the Summer.

Although I'm wondering IF ANDREAS, with the very old Pix is still looking as good as his Review? ;-)

Guest DickHo

Cris, Tommy, CJ...I can recommend him with no hesitation. The dick is total perfection...and to me, the rest of him is too. I try to see him every time he is in town.

If you like accents, he speaks perfect Spanish with a Mexican accent.

Dick

Dick..He definitely is a Hunky Looker! He reminds me of ERIK/Farmboy MY all time favorite.. Who Sadly Retired quite awhile ago!

Same STATS..BOD TYPE with a Beautiful Dick, he knew how to use for Hours, also a Great Kisser and 69'er which he didn't get into with all. But I do have the Video..HaHa

Guest DickHo

I know/knew Erik. Cris is not like him at all. Cris' dick is MUCH bigger, Cris is taller, younger, very very blond, naturally smooth, and not as reciprocating as Erik. This last quality is not meant negative criticism, it's just the way Cris is--and it is ALLRIGHT with me!

Dick. Thanks for explaning to us the Plight of ALL Working Guys eventually, as far as CLIENTS go. There will always be someone to take their place in someones eyes.

ERIK/Farmboy also did get 12-15 Great Reviews for the amount of Time he was Working It around here and for a Guy who always Worked It "PART" not Full Time.... that is damn good! LOL

As far as Dicks go ERIKS was FAR from SMALL..I'd say the same size as your present "I Like" Guy. Cuter-Blonder..Very Debateable !

;-)

I recall more than a few negative reviews (now lost to the ether) for this guy. The jist was that he told clients he was straight, then allowed them to suck his member, which remained at rest for the duration, and do little else.

I'd love to be wrong, as this hottie is my type. But I'd have to practice with a ball bat.

"I'd say that's a bit of an extreme reaction, now wouldn't you?" -- N.F. Bates

Lankypeters

Archived