THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

New Photo of Mike in Mpls

Guest ncm2169
This topic is 6016 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ncm2169

It's amazing (and amusing) what photoshop can do. When he first appeared on the scene in 2003, he "was" 28. When I hired him, that same year, over dinner (and MANY drinks - he actually passed out) he confided he was really 38. That makes him 43 now. He's advertising on M4RN that he's 32. Go figure. x( Oh, and also, he's a TOTAL flake.

I have to agree that Mike is a bit of a flake. You may ask him to come at 11:00 PM and he shows up at 12:30 AM ! He does have a certain hotness about him though. I have seen him on a half dozen occasions (the last was over a year ago) and he always reminds of of having the look of a 30-something cop (which I find very hot!). He sucks like a dream and loves to take it up the ass. One of the few people I can fuck and actually come in in about two minutes :) He may be in his early 40's, but really does look like early to mid-30's. He's a sweet guy and if you can make the logistics work I think you will enjoy the encounter.

Peace,

Kipp :p

Guest ncm2169

Sorry, Kipp. He's worse than a flake. If you'd like a 3rd party opinion, ask KYTop what happened to him with Mike a few years back.

Guest ncm2169

RentingDad, there comes a time in every discourse for participants to take a deep breath and seek a common ground in civility. I hope you'll join me in that. Check your email. }(

Archived