THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Kevin/Vancouver

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 6017 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The Big Guy with the "Great Blue Eyes" doesn't need the Exposure BUT..After spending a real Fun Time with Kevin/Vancouver in Chelsea on his way thru Town..I can see why all the Very Nice Reviews!

Hopefully he will be visitng NYC again...Although he does Book Fast for a reason! ;-)

JT congrats on finally landing Kevin and of course having the great time. I know that is someone you have pined after for sometime.

I hope you were holding on to something as he opened the door and you fell into those amazing blue eyes. The rest of him is equally fantasic and I hope some day to repeat my meeting with him.

He is not just really fucking hot... but one of the nicest guys around...

I knew you would enjoy him, JT. And I am glad you did book in advance. It is always shocking to see how fast Kevin's schedule fills up.

He told me that he had a blast in this trip and he is thinking of going back again.

Until then, enjoy the local talent, stud!

Archived