THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Alberto Coverboy

ariadne1880
This topic is 6021 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For once a stunning guy is featured as "Coverboy of the Day!" Hell, yes, I'd like to be with him solo one night, and on the next night be joined in more than one way with his twin bro! He's certainly a hottttttttie! :9

I hope there will be more reviews here prior to my connecting with him!

RE: Okie's the best...

Okie! As usual you on top of things… at least in the figurative sense!

Please keep us informed as his guy seems to have some real potential!

Plus, thanks for another humorous posting… that’s what make you one of our favorite posters on this board. :)

Philly, I was thinking more along the lines of What Brand "Party Hat's and Lube" does the very Photogenic Alberto Travel with~ LOL

It's gonna take a while to get over the fact he has a Twin! Then again... the Twin may not hang out in the Gym as much as Hunky Alberto! The ONLY 2 things that would make me think twice..

1.He's UNCUT 2. NO KISSING...But IF he looks as good in person ..What The Hell! :9 :9 :9 :9

JT... My thoughts precisely... It would be interesting to discover exactly how identical the twin brother is compared to Senor Alberto… regarding personality and performance… not to mention purely physical traits.

I agree about your other concerns... but as you ultimately say:

"But IF he looks as good in person..What The Hell!" :9 :9 :9 :9

RE: ROBERTO Rentboy link

That Roberto is quite a hunk of man. Whew. Stunning, really stunning.

Alberto and Joelle don't look alike to me but the pics are so different it's really hard to tell ... .both are pretty gorgeous-looking but not sure why the different monikers.

Mark

That Roberto is quite a hunk of man. Whew. Stunning, really stunning.

That is an understatement!!!

Alberto and Joelle don't look alike to me but the pics are so different it's really hard to tell ...

My thoughts exactly...

...why the different monikers.

As the always astute Okie noted above different monikers often indicates trouble... it worries me as well.

>That Roberto is quite a hunk of man. Whew. Stunning, really

>stunning.

>

>Alberto and Joelle don't look alike to me but the pics are so

>different it's really hard to tell ... .both are pretty

>gorgeous-looking but not sure why the different monikers.

>

>Mark

Agreed wholeheartedly! He is a gorgeous man! While I viewed those hot pics, it began to stir lightly!

Archived