THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

MANY thanks regarding Dave on M2M Agency!

beninusa
This topic is 6035 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys, Dave was a life saver! No more headaches from the independents! I will probably use his agency for many years to come. I eventually plan to give a couple of negative reviews on those certain independents who I started communication with and they suddenly quit replying to my emais or phone messages. Who knows why they do this? My stats are damn good so I'm certain I didn't scare them away. It's just plain rude or as we southerners say 'Damn lack of breeding' Thanks again guys! Ben

Guest ncm2169

< I eventually plan to give a couple of negative reviews on those certain independents who I started communication with and they suddenly quit replying to my emais or phone messages.

Heads up. Unless policy has changed here, you're only allowed to submit a Review of an encounter that actually happened, however briefly. :*

Archived