THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

NOAH/Chicago Tues Reviews

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 6041 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The Guy with the Hunky Pix's from Chicago has another nice Review up,

from a First Time Reviewer.

Do any of the "Chicago Delegates" have any experience with this Hunk recently? He has been around for at least 2 years I'm sure.

I'm headed to Chicago this Summer and would like to check him out. :9 :9 :9

Guest hardnights

JT,

Noah looks amazing. Bummer that I didn't meet with him .. I just got back from Chicago.

I did meet with Jamey8 in Chicago. He's a well-mannered but wild, sweet, safe, creative, and huge. He's so great. Tell him Hardnights sent you, ok?

http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=118578&Location=121&speciality=Rentboy&keywords=jamey8&modifiedDT=&page=1&only_available=0%200

I'm working on a review for him and will send it in soon. I don't usually see guys who aren't on here, but I made an exception for Jamey.

>Hardnights..Will do. Noah has in the past been a little Hard

>to get a hold of. But being there 2 weeks I have plenty of

>time to get a "Good Hold" on him! LOL ;-)

I'd like to get a "good hold" on him - I wouldn't mind grabbing that hot cock of his with my ass muscles while he topped me and I'm sure I could get a "good hold" on those shoulders of his while pounding into that hot ass of his doggie style - definitely flip-flop material.

He's got such a hot body - hope his face matches the body.

JT,

Are you going to see Mark while you are in Chicago? He was here this month and he is still as hot as ever.

That Jamey's body reminds me of Billy the Skullfucker.

Speaking of amazing, today's coverboy Christopher is looking pretty tempting. Make that pretty and tempting.

Okie

Guest CURIOUS35

:-) :( :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

I have some recommendations for you. They are very handsome, and well muscled. They do not really advertise in the well know sites. E-mail me and I will give u their digits. No! I am not their pimp, I am just showing off the Windy City's hospitable nature ! :p

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Guest zipperzone

>Speaking of amazing, today's coverboy Christopher is looking

>pretty tempting. Make that pretty and tempting.

I certainly agree with you on that one. And when I read he was 6'5" tall and weighed 230 lbs., I just about had cardiac arrest.

That is one guy who could charge whatever he wanted to and I'd gladly pony up. His in rate of $220 seems like a bargain and only $1200 for an overnight...... WOW

I saw Christopher in NY several years ago in a 3 way. I just can't believe that he's 6'5" and 230 pounds. That would put him at about the same height and weight as Ken Ryker in his hayday. No way he is built like Ken Ryker - no even close.

He was only so so and even though he was billed as a versatile top, he wasn't a memorable top (or a memorable bottom). He was just okay. Not bad enough or good enough to spend time reviewing. Just my opinion.

Va. "Ken Ryker" now that name is a Blast from the Past! I could never figure out IF he was or wasn't Gay for Pay? BUT he Sure as Hell filled up the screen in the mid 90's!

He did a scene with "Twins" that was a Hoot! They couldn't get enuff of his Monster! LOL ;-)

No TALL Christopher/NYC does not even come close!

Guest hardnights

Guys, Jamey8 is really excellent. A classy smart guy. I still need to write up a review for him, but WOW.

I hope more guys can vouch for him.

>Va. "Ken Ryker" now that name is a Blast from the

>Past! I could never figure out IF he was or wasn't Gay for

>Pay? BUT he Sure as Hell filled up the screen in the mid

>90's!

He was considered "gay for pay" when he did his movies but at one point he stated he was bisexual.

>

>He did a scene with "Twins" that was a Hoot! They

>couldn't get enuff of his Monster! LOL ;-)

I would have outdone both of them taking Ryker.

>No TALL Christopher/NYC does not even come close!

That's for sure - not in the body department, cock size department or looks department - the only thing he has in common with Ken Ryker is Ryker didn't get fully hard most of the time - two memorable scenes in which he was super hard was when he topped Steven Harper (who I'd top in a hearbeat) and when he topped Trent Reed (and Reed was loving every minute of it).

Archived