THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Steve Roberts, John Williams or Jason Markus?...

Italiano
This topic is 6041 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am willing to hire a muscular, very masculine, big, passionate, a bit (just slightly) dominant, hung, top mature man. I like also hairy, but not indispensable.

I have been tempted for a long time to hire one of these three studs, definitely different from one another but for some reason to me with something in common.

I am not into kink, WS or body odours, and I read that Jason is a bit more into that, but I guess he can adjust to clients who are a bit more vanilla.

Is outhere anyone who tried the three and can give an advice?...

Thanks!

RE: Steve Roberts, John Williams or Jason Markus?...W

When I saw Jason Markus last spring, we did not engage in ws, nor did he itimate such. His hygiene, as well as mine, was above board!

I'd presume if a client likes musk and ws that Jason would or would not accommodate! That's my take on your response or query!

..you will be happy with any of these three....Steve has that hairy guido daddy top thing going on....jason is sweep you off your feet handsome...and john is a totally skilled sexy top....i thought i heard that steve retired, but i could be mistaken....beautiful dicks and great bodies on all three...

All three guys you mentioned have great things to offer but as far as I am concerned John Williams is the best of the three. I've hired him several times and he definitely delivers what he promises. he's very down to earth, educated, hot as hell,

well spoken, and respectful.

>>>Thank you all for the inputs!

>>>

>>

>>Be sure to tell us about your input.

>>

>>

>

>>

>>Lankypeters

>

>I SURE will!