THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 about ADAM KENT in ATL

Axiom2001
This topic is 6032 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Please see the other thread where I put in the wrong surname! Guys, if you have additional information about this guy based on your personal experience with him, please write it here!

The guy's pics that he sent me has me stirring and anxious. I hope this will happen on the 30th or the 31st of March as tentatively planned! :9

Thanks, but Adam sent me some scorchingly hot pics of him that I have on my hard drive (in more ways than one); he also sent me all of the websites, including his own, that I can and have consulted.

But, I do not discount your input! I want this man, and badly, he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking hot! Although I have never done anything that is kinky, there is one thing that I think I'd like to try with him!

If I knew how to upload, I'd put a few of the pics here that he sent to me. Some of them are not on his site!

• 3 weeks later...

My, oh my, oh my, oh my! :9 Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Men, if you are ever in Atlanta, I'd highly recommend seeing sexy and hirsute Adam Kent. I managed to do so and am quite elated that I did! He and I had a wonderful time together with his being interactive, handsome, and a plesure in the sex department.

Adam knows what he's doing and how. If I am ever in "HOTLANTA--" I definitely would like to engage his services.

I plan to write a review if the "Submit" at this site works on my computer. I've had difficulty in having my reviews go through for a while, so I have not written any! :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

Archived