THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Aldo Busnelli Miami

lucky13000
This topic is 6049 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Any & all comments / experiences will be GREATLY

>appreciated. TIA

>

>http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/search.asp?cmd=view&id=184327&Login=ALDO_BUSNELLI

>

I can comment but not be extremely helpful--sorry. ;( ;(

I am almost 100 % certain that he previously had an ad on M4RN with the name of Pierrot or something like that. He advertised in either Miami/Ft. Lauderdale or possibly Orlando. I never saw him on Rentboy The ad was up "forever" (several years) with similar pictures to those he now displays--except I don't think he had the side face shot. Then suddenly Pierrot's ad was gone.

He either had only 1-2 M4RN reviews or no reviews if I am remembering correctly, so it made me a little leery--after all the guy is great looking. I would have thought he would have had multiple (even not reliable M4RN) reviews. I talked with him once or twice--seemed nice enough but a little on the expensive side for someone with no (or possibly 1-2) reviews.

So maybe some of the Florida guys knew him from his previous incarnation.

If this guy is Pierrot, he's been in the US of A for a long time, and in my discussion I found out that he used to live in Texas.

Gman

Thanks for some feedback.

He is actually on advertising himself on rentboy too.

I've never paid attention to how to post the RB links, but an advanced search under Miami for "Aldo" shows his ad - "masculine versatile stud".

Indeed I find him very attractive / enticing and may take one for the team ( or more so for myself) shortly.

Archived