THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Mark Real Beef

IowaGuy
This topic is 6049 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest backbaygayguy

>Hey guys, new poster here. Was wondering if anyone has recent

>or updated info on Mark Brawn/Mark Real Beef

I spent 2 great hours with him in the middle of February in San Francisco -- besides being sexy with his muscular body and hairy chest, he is a really nice guy who I enjoyed talking with, craddled in his arms -- after some pretty intense play time. E-mailing to set up the appointment was also easy. I would definitely see him again, am doing a review but am a bit slow.

Mark has an ad on http://www.rentboy.com; his pics are a little old. He's been seen as he's advertised there for the past four years.

Recently I sent Mark an email asking about his pics on the aforementioned website. In his reply to me, he stated that he still looks the same.

But in regard to the thread's topic itself, Mark is a "hot"-- hirsute man. His nips are like ripe erasers that cry out to be tortured; his kisses divine; his cock is as a stiff elongated bat that stiffens immediately, and beyond this, Mark is amiable and will show his client an amazing time.

Before 2008 ends, I plan to see Mark again. He definitely knows how to satisfy! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH! :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

Archived