THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

How Hot is Jason Markus's new Pix?

Guest GBoy
This topic is 6055 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I read a brief discussion on Jason before, and now I saw his new pix, I can totally agree that he is amazingly hot!!

Guest andrewd

Hear! Hear! Agreed! That is a very smokin HOT photo. I think I uttered 'Wow'! Then immediately set out to see if maybe he had posted a profile some where to view more, but the search ended with nada. Tease! LoL! Hopin for more....

Hunky Pix! I've seen it before somewhere..But nice to see a change in photo after a long time. The Guy is definitely a Size Queen and Bottoms Delight. it's obvious WHY he has a Large Following!

BUT IF your "Orally Inclined" and don't like Walking Funny..like myself.. it's just a little too much Beef for both Places! IMHO ;-)

...totally hot, jt.....i have wanted to connect with jason for years, and finally had my first incall this past monday....he really swept me off my feet....charming, handsome, masculine, sexy, mature, passionate, interesting, and , yes, hung....i am pleased that he is willing to count me among his regulars

>I read a brief discussion on Jason before, and now I saw his

>new pix, I can totally agree that he is amazingly hot!!

I definitely concur!

I definitely concur!

I definitely concur!

I definitely concur!

I definitely concur!

I definitely concur!

I definitely concur!

I definitely concur!

I definitely concur!

Because I was a naughty man, I had to write this (in long hand) 1000Xs!

And for my doing this, I was able to see Jason Markus last May when I was in New York City before traveling to Egypt. I am certainly glad that we were able to "hook up" because I did find him and still think him to be "amazingly hot!!"

I like his most recent pic much better than the one he had posted previously! Keep it up (no pun intended), Jason!!!

He's "scorching" in this pic!! :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

Guest jeffOH

>That's not a new picture. It's just a recycled old picture.

Jason used it because it was as close to a cock shot that he could post on this site.

Archived