THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Blond or red head tops in Chicago?

Guest hardnights
This topic is 6065 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest hardnights

Hey guys,

I'll be visiting Chicago in mid-March. I really like blond and red head tops. Can you make any suggestions?

Hardnights

i can second the recomendation on aden. last october i did an overnight with him along with an evening on a secondnight. i found him one of the best anywhere. great kisser, affectionate, great oral skills and well endowed as the pictures show. he has a beautiful athletic body. he is a blond. most of all, i found him intelligent and kind and wanting to please. he is versatile. to our first meeting, he brought a bottle of wine to share and on the second meeting, he brought me some small gifts as mementos (the memories were mementos enough).

i did not do a review of our time together at his request as he said he was phasing out this part of his life and not actively seeking new clients but does get them from word of mouth.

Guest hardnights

Thanks for suggesting Patrick Brogan. I've liked his site for a long time. Glad to see our Chicago time overlaps. I'll let you know what happens if we're lucky enough to get together.

He's a great looking red head with red head and pubes. Hot.

Archived