THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

TODAY'S REVIEW OF SEAN #3 IN LOS ANGELES

jackhammer91406
This topic is 4722 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have a heart, jackhammer!! The guy's trying to earn up enough money to buy a last name. How would you like to be known as #3??? Do you realize how much it costs to buy a vowel these days?

And as for that coverboy today, well, Howdy Doody! :)

>Take another look at this guy's website. Doesn't he look

>like Billy from Seancody.com. Let me know what you think.

I thought the same thing, especially the shot in the gray shirt and jeans. But the erection with the partial face doesn't look like Billy.

I looked to see if perhaps Sean had borrowed some of the pictures of Billy from SeanCody.com but they didn't come from there.

But this is the shot that used to appear in all the old Sean ads and it doesn't look anything like Billy.

http://www.studfiles.com/ca365.html

• 3 years later...

Why do you say the last two reviewers are credible? I read the reviews every day and I do not recall seeing other reviews by these two men.

As far as I'm aware, each reviewer specifies what number of reviews they've submitted. Sean has been a flake on here, using old 'borrowed' pics, for years but I bet he's smart enough to figure out that all first-time reviewers would be a red flag to any potential clients.

As said, same pics for years. Earlier this year he was showing he was in Dallas, it was either on Rentboy or men4rent. I was there and figured why not? After a few emails -I am pretty sure I was getting auto responses- I finally got a "real" response that he was not in Dallas but considering coming there. Seemed strange to me but maybe he was just checking the market. I wouldn't swear to it but I think some less than positive things have been said about him here.

As said, same pics for years. Earlier this year he was showing he was in Dallas, it was either on Rentboy or men4rent. I was there and figured why not? After a few emails -I am pretty sure I was getting auto responses- I finally got a "real" response that he was not in Dallas but considering coming there. Seemed strange to me but maybe he was just checking the market. I wouldn't swear to it but I think some less than positive things have been said about him here.

Sounds like he is a crock! I am glad BN isn't.

I think I remember someone on the Forum- not very recently- being complimentary of Sean. I remember the Forum Member saying the pictures were fake but that Sean was a handsome muscular guy ( the reason I remember is because someone chimed in that they would never hire someone with fake pictures no matter how much assurance they had that the guy was handsome).

My question is- what degree exactly is Sean working on? It seems to me he's been a student well over 5 years. Unless he is only taking 1 or 2 courses at a time, changing majors frequently, or failing a lot of courses, it seems to me he ought to have his doctorate- possibly minus the dissertation by now.

Gman

Archived