THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Today's Adam in NYC

ariadne1880
This topic is 6078 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Adam had Old Reviews on the Hooboy Site. He started out with an Agency and I think he still works Part Time for one. His Original Pix was a B&W photo, Sexy Guy from Phila I think.

He's a Good Looking Guy with a very Nice Bod, as I recall! He was Fun when he visited Bklyn a few Years ago. :9

I was surprised when I saw that Adam had his "first review" today. That's misleading since Adam has had several reviews before, but unfortunately they're no longer available.

Here's a link to a thread from a previous discussion about Adam:

http://mc.daddysreviews.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=68034&mesg_id=68034&listing_type=search

Yup..I see we did Discuss him a Year ago in March. I do stand by my Original Statement. We hooked up a couple of times..He was a little distant, but far from Boring when in Bed! His Girlfriend had just found out about his Part Time "Working It", so I'm guessing his Distance had something to do with it!

It was Summer Time and he did have a Gorgeous Tan, a BIG Turn on for me! Flawless Skin, nice Equipment, Great at Oral also!

I'm sure even though most of his Pix's go back, his Good Looks are still there!

;-)

The face shot shows him wearing a very ill-fitting suit (notice the separation) and the tie looks like something an IBM salesman from the 1970s would wear.

And either he's wearing too much make-up or something but the shot looks very "plasticky."

I'm only commenting on that particular photo. It's not appealing to me in any way.

Am I not allowed to express that opinion?

Mark

RE: Today's Adam in NYC

>Mark, I sure don't understand your post. The guy looks fine

>to me and I see no reason to get picky about whether you like

>the suit!

:-) Lucky, I wholeheartedly concur with you! I thought Adam's pic was

rather beautiful. I also like his other pics that are on Rentboy as well!

Who cares about his attire? It's all about how he looks without

clothes and how he performs while pleasing his clients! :9 :-) :9

Guest zipperzone

RE: Today's Adam in NYC

I think the shoulder/head shot, wearing the suit that is the subject of so much controversy and with his hair looking like an old Brylcreem ad, is way hot! It leaves a lot to the immagination which is often the sexyist look of all. And I always thought Adam was a sexy name.

For what it is worth, nothing, here is my two cents worth.

1. I like the suit shot. It is different and fun.

2. I like the additional rentboy shots. Hot body!!!!!

3. I like the Maximum nude shots. Hot body!!!!! Great Ass!!!

I will definitely consider hiring this guy the next time I am in New York.

Guest zipperzone

>Since when does "Showing the Rosebud" in a Photo

>mean the Guy Bottoms?

>

>Alot of Times it does mean..LICK ME! LOL ;-)

Oh OK - if you INSIST

zip..L O L For those in NYC interested ADAM apparently is Dancing at Rush 1 Day a week according to his Rentboy Cover Guy Ad! IF anyone is interested in checking him out "before the fact".

I do know One Total Top Guy, whose "RoseBud" that I wish JT would get to do more than Lick in NYC..But that ain't gonna happen...You know Who you are! LOL

;-)

>>Since when does "Showing the Rosebud" in a

>Photo

>>mean the Guy Bottoms?

>>

>>Alot of Times it does mean..LICK ME! LOL ;-)

>

>Oh OK - if you INSIST

>

Adam's reviews in the past or the discussion on this board (I can't remember which) were not particularly stellar--then there was also the time he was offering duos with his girlfriend. The pictures on his rentboy ad are, I believe, multiple years old because they look like the pictures that I remember seeing from back in the days of Hooboy. And if the only Adam currently present on the Maximum site is him--he is much less muscular now. I am not saying the Maximum pictures are bad--just a lot less "ripped" than the "old" pictures he is using on Rentboy. I also want to say that I agree with the above poster who said it looked like his bar mitzvah picture.

Gman

Archived