THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Post Script on Sebastian Rivers

buckguy
This topic is 6086 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

buckguy, I loved your analysis of why he might not have been turned on. If he was looking at his future, were you looking at your young self? If so, you got yourself off by it!

buckguy: My guess was that he wanted to be in a position where he wasn't looking at me. Two things--I'm often told I look much younger than my age and I'm a fit guy whose usually considered good looking, and this is an unusual response in my experience; second thing--there were, despite our age difference, remarkable similarities in our appearances--same kind of build (with some differences in firmness that come with age), same distribution of body hair (his was carefully trimmed, mine wasn't), same eye color and hair (goatees on both of us, nearly hshaved heads with me having lost hair on top and him having started a widows peak in front). The latter didn't occur to me until much latter--he could easily have been looking at a relative or a future version of himself, which would have been understandably disturbing. OTOH, if it was simply a matter of being with an older guy, then I can't imagine how he would handle someone who looked more my age or someone who was wrinkled, unfit, etc. In the end, he helped me get off with some nipple play while I jerked off.

You're probably right about what I saw and I probably was too pissed off at him to notice the similarities, or maybe too shocked. My younger self was much shaggier than him--long hair and a full beard, but on a good day, I did have a runner/swimmer physique like his.

Archived