THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Jason Clearwater Beach FL

Guest Havan_IronOak
This topic is 6063 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Havan_IronOak

I just submitted a review on Jason who's started advertising on Craigslist for Clearwater Beach in Florida and thought I'd put a heads up in this forum as well. Reviews take a while in the queue and I know that Jason is a bit hard pressed on the cash front. He's a sweet guy and I told him I'd do what I could to help him out.

I first met Jason at the insistence of a "friend" that I see from time to time. The fact that my "friend" is mostly straight and yet was raving about how hot Jason was should have been a clue... when I saw him I was blown away!

Jason's got a tight beachboy body with dark hair, soulful brown eyes and more than a couple tattoos. He's new to the game and was actually a bit shy at first. When he mentioned "his wife" I thought that we'd be talking strictly trade but it turned out that he was really sweet and was willing to go further than I expected. He was certainly fun to snuggle and cuddle with in the shower and elsewhere. I've seen him again since and while I've never pushed the anal thing, in all other regards he's been ready willing and suprisingly able.

I generally ask guys for a massage and Jason was better at that than I expected. Still, I showed him a few of MY favorite strokes (it was no hardship demonstrating on that body!) and he was a quick study and gave as well as he got.

If you're in the area and in the market, check the Tampa craigslist and look for 24 year olds on Clearwater Beach.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pj4florida

Just for your info I think he only does in calls and per your other post I would check that first.

Archived