THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Info on Antton Harri?

Guest Traveler
This topic is 6089 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Traveler..After reading his Reviews and Website, now your best bet would be to Contact Him Directly for any questions you may have.

There's Many Great Fun Guys who are not discussed on here, as they Advertise elsewhere and their Names Rarely come up from their Client's.

Let us know IF you decided to hookup with him. He is a Hunk! :9

Guest Traveler

Thanks guys! I appreciate the info/advice. I'll let you know if I go through with it. I've never paid that much, but his photos are speaking to me. :)

Guest zipperzone

>Thanks guys! I appreciate the info/advice. I'll let you

>know if I go through with it. I've never paid that much, but

>his photos are speaking to me. :)

And I can certainly see why! And what a butt....... In some of his pics (especially when wearing a baseball cap) he looks like the twin brother of George Eads of CSI - a longtime favorite of mine.

Does anyone know his ethnic origin?

>>Thanks guys! I appreciate the info/advice. I'll let

>you

>>know if I go through with it. I've never paid that much,

>but

>>his photos are speaking to me. :)

>

>And I can certainly see why! And what a butt....... In some

>of his pics (especially when wearing a baseball cap) he looks

>like the twin brother of George Eads of CSI - a longtime

>favorite of mine.

>

>Does anyone know his ethnic origin?

He's Basque. He is a really nice guy--good kisser--reportedly versatile--he bottomed for me. He's on the expensive side for an overnight, but his rates go down a little for a weekend. His physique is what I would call softly muscled--by that I mean he looks like his pictures on his website (well I haven't looked at his website for awhile--but last time I looked several months ago, his pictures were very accurate to what I experienced.) He has a slight accent but is totally fluent in English--so don't be worried about any miscommunications from that standpoint. I'd hire him again for a weekend this time--we only met for an hour or 2 last September--but I will be out of a job soon and the budget won't stand for it.

I hope you have a great time with him if you decide to try him.

Gman

Archived